LEARN ABOUT THERMOGRAPHY
LEARN ABOUT THERMOGRAPHY
Lisa’s Thermography And Wellness
Every person deserves the very earliest look at their health status rather than waiting for a disease process to be diagnosed. Waiting until after symptoms have manifested is often too late to reverse the outcome.
Not Just Some Experimental Tool
If you’ve never heard of thermography, you may wonder how credible it is. The equipment used is calibrated to measure to 100th of a degree centigrade. Thermographers are trained to exacting standards and must pass several tests plus keep current with continuing education. Your scans are actually analyzed and reviewed by certified medical doctors who’ve specialized in thermography. A detailed report plus your images are sent to you in 2 weeks. Suggestions for follow up and support or only a phone call away.
So you can rest assured this is a legitimate tool for helping you gain your best health possible.
Thermography – A Method Available for “Visualizing” Your Pain
Whether your pain is acute or chronic, thermography can help provide answers to your pain issue.
In fact, thermography:
- Remains the only method available for visualizing your pain and pathology…
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere in your body….
- Is very cost effective, risk free, and provides you with instant images…
- Fills in the gap in clinical diagnosis…
While x-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI scans are all tests of “anatomy” that measure structures of your body, thermography is unique in its ability to measure your physiological changes and metabolic processes.
What Else Can Thermography Help in Your Body?
Thermography can assess heart function and may indicate inflammation in the carotid arteries (which may be a precursor to stroke and blood clots). When inflammation and/or occlusion of the carotid is visible, your doctor may do additional testing..
And here are some other examples:
- Arthritis: Thermography may help indicate early signs of arthritis — and differentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid. Effective early treatment strategies can then be implemented, before you experience further degeneration.
- Neck and Back Pain: Thermal pain patterns ‘light up’ white and red hot on a scan in the involved area. You can get relief faster and begin restorative care that more precisely targets the correct area.
Dental Issues: If you have TMJ, gum disease, or an infected tooth, this will show up on a thermal scan as white or red hot.
- Sinus Issues & Headaches: Significant heat in your forehead or sinus region revealed on a thermal scan may be an indicator that these systems in your body are not functioning properly.
- Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue: The immune system correlates to the T1 andT2 areas of your spine — high levels of heat in that region may indicate immune dysfunction. On the other hand, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and aching joints are just a few complaints that correlate to cool patterns seen at this area.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): This condition is often misdiagnosed. For instance, you may think you have CTS, yet the scan shows your neck is referring pain from a different affected area. This will help you get the most appropriate treatment.
- Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and Crohn’s disease are often visible with thermography. If you’re able to address these conditions early on, you’ll find that health restoration is much more likely.
With all the great benefits of thermography, it may sound complicated — but it’s not!
“The value of thermography is not defined by an insurance company. But by what people are willing to pay for the truth.”
~ Carol Chandler, DOM, AP